2017 Research Expo Tuesday
Fifty exhibitors–research centers, institutes, core laboratories, community partners and campus vendors–will be on hand to help you navigate your way through the research enterprise. Network with fellow researchers and find collaborators for future endeavors.
Demonstrations and short talks will be offered to help you learn how to find funding, build a data management plan, use the Buck-IRB system and PI Portal, engage with iThenticate, and more.
*Doors open at 11:30 a.m. for early career investigators. Enjoy exclusive access to the exhibitors.
If you have any questions, contact Jeff Agnoli at 614-292-6269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12:15 p.m.: SPIN Funding Opportunities Database
- 12:25 p.m.: eCOI (conflict of interest disclosure form)
- 12:35 p.m.: Data Management Plans
- 12:45 p.m.: Purchasing Tools (managing start-up funds)
- 12:55 p.m.: PI Portal (administrative and financial information)
- 1:05 p.m.: iThenticate (anti-plagiarism software)
- 1:15 p.m.: ORCID (researcher ID)
Register through the Office of Research.