CME Series: Paying Study Participants: Ethical and Practical Considerations
Do you compensate participants who take part in your research? The Office of Responsible Research Practices, Center for Clinical and Translational Science, College of Optometry, and CHRR are offering an updated workshop on participant recruitment and compensation considerations in both medical and non-medical research. The workshop will:
- Review regulatory guidance and university policy regarding participant payments
- Discuss how to select the best compensation option
- Explore case examples of participant payment methods
- Review administrative requirements to pay participants and monitor compensation
- Identify available resources for managing research compensation
Live streaming available upon request. Please do not register if you plan to attend via live stream. CME credit is available only for in-person attendance. Contact Sandra Meadows at 614-688-8641 or email@example.com.
If you plan to attend in person, please register via BuckeyeLearn.