Grant Writing: An Introduction
In this session, similarities and differences between the funding processes for federal/state agencies and private foundations will be addressed. Topics include:
- Best practices for engaging with sponsors
- Navigating the research administration/proposal development and submission process
- Drafting a compelling narrative
- Seeking funding; Including the SPIN Funding Opportunities system and other funding resources
- Examples of writing that is both persuasive and clear
Leanda Rix, Director, Foundation Relations
Jeff Agnoli, Office of Research
Who: OSU faculty, postdocs, staff, and graduate students
When: Wednesday, February 27, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: Research Commons, 3rd floor of 18th Avenue Library
This event will be livestreamed. To join remotely, visit carmenconnect.osu.edu/grantwriting0227. Adobe Flash Player needs to be installed on your computer to join the livestream. Please do not register below if you plan to attend remotely.
If you plan on attending this event in person, please register.