Tableau Desktop Basic
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Review the Tableau product line
- Create a simple worksheet
- Enhance worksheets with sorting and filtering
- Add calculated fields to visualizations
- Work with maps
- Create a dashboard
- Review publishing and sharing
Please bring a laptop that has Tableau 10.5 installed.
To purchase a Tableau license, follow the instructions listed in the support section of http://it.osu.edu/tableau
This session is held at Mount Hall on West Campus. Limited parking is available in front of Mount Hall. Parking is available in the parking lot across the bridge. Enter through the front door of Mount Hall and up the stairs to check in with the front desk.
Register via BuckeyeLearn.